Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SuRgErY...



Before:



After: She was still a little loopy!


I'm typing this from the surgical center where we are all PATIENTLY (or not) waiting to see if Macee can go home tonight or if they will make us stay. She did awesome and is back to herself already. The doctor said her tonsils and adenoids were really big and that her tubes were almost falling out so it was a good thing we did it all in one stop! We are all getting antsy and stir crazy and are ready to get home to grandma and grandpas. Thanks to everyone for thinking of us! She did great! Now lets hope she doesn't have to anything else done for a long time!

7 comments:

strickland party of six said...

I'm glad to hear she is doing good. Can't wait to go out and snap snap bring on the heat.

Janille said...

I'm so glad everything went okay. That is so scary! I'm glad you are on this side of things now!

Erin said...

So glad to hear she is doing well. I miss you guys SOOO MUCH. Wish we were closer.

Ford Fam said...

I am glad everything went well, I am sure it will all help hopefully! Hope it is a speedy recovery!

Unknown said...

So sad for you all- hopefully this will be the end of it all. We've been thinking about you guys a lot lately I have started my flip flop tan and nice farmer's tan on my arms. Oh the good ole days. :)

That Girl said...

I've been considering doing adnoid surgery on our eldest. I want to know EVERYTHING!

Arin said...

I am glad everything is looking good for the little one..keep us posted on her progress!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!