Friday, April 3, 2009

HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY!

Just wanted to write a quick post for our anniversary that was last Sunday. We have officially been married for 7 years! Yes 7 people! I can't believe its been that long! It seems like yesterday sometimes and then if feels like forever sometimes, but I wouldn't change it! Roger has been with me through a lot, even before we were married and I knew at that point that he would be the one I would be with forever! Happy Anniversary Roger!



Thank you for supporting my shopping addiction, and for being so giving and self-less to me! Thank you for being my rock and for making me laugh! You are a great person and an even better husband and daddy! I Love You!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary! You two are great!

Rhonda said...

Happy Anny and Happy Birthday I love the pics of the photo shoot

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!