Tuesday, August 18, 2009

AlWaYs An AdVeNtUrE...













My friend Harmonie and I are always find ourselves laughing and shaking our heads and talking about how our lives with our kids are "Always an Adventure." She has 4 kids and I have Macee and our kids love (most of the time) to play together. They came over the other night and the kids were playing in the water that was running down the road. Pretty soon they were all in their underwear and loving every minute of it! Thanks for the fun times and lots of laughing H.


Oh and I almost forgot we had a streaker running around the neighborhood!



1 comment:

H. said...

Oh a day without laughter is a waste of a day. Always laughs with us dude always laughs. I like to laugh till it hurts makes me fell young again!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!