Monday, April 21, 2008

Cheeseburger with Fries please...



This is what Roger had The Double Double!




Ok so I don't want anyone to be jealous but the three of us had dinner at the World Famous In N Out Burger tonight! It will be opening in St George tomorrow and they had a big party for all of the businesses that are around it and for people that are special and we got to go since I work at Kohls and its right by there! I came home and told Roger the other night and he hasn't been able to stop thinking about it! He keeps telling me he has been craving it for years (since its been 6 years since he's had a burger from there!) So anyway we ate there for free and Macee downed a cheese burger (the whole thing) and some fries! She is definitely a daddys girl and loves her In N Out food! It was alot of fun and there were lots of people there! We will now be waiting over a month to go there again since it will be so busy but Roger is already ready to go back and this time he told me he's buying us all matching shirts! If any of you would like to come visit he would be glad to take you there! Enjoy for all of you that live by us!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a heart attack waiting to happen! Whatever makes you happy Rog! LOL

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, one more reason to come visit you! I have never been and have always wanted to go. But we ran out of time when we went to Vegas. Hey I don't know if I told you, but we are blessing Brynnley on the 25th of May if you guys think you will be up. It is memorial day weekend.

Unknown said...

That is so funny you posted about that. Adam is still mad at me for not asking you to get him something and he is planning on going tonight- we shall see.

Jennifer said...

Ooooh, I love that place! Such good burgers! Glad they FINALLY came to Utah!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!