Monday, April 7, 2008

My Little "Angel Soft"

"CHEESE" Look what I did!!!
As I was writing my last blog this is what my little angel was doing in the bathroom! She loves her little potty and she sits on it all the time but she hasn't ever gone yet! I guess she got bored today and decided that unrolling the toilet paper was much more fun! I am actually surprised that she's never done this before but we all had a good laugh!








After she un-rolled it all she decided to take it into the living room to play!





She tried to put it all back on the roll!






No luck I guess she decided it was easier just to pick it all up!
I guess its true when everyone says that girls do use a lot of toilet paper!

7 comments:

Kaylin said...

Your last sentence was perfect! Too funny! She's never done that before? Wow, we practically have to lock the bathroom so that we can keep Easton away from doing that! She's so stinking cute! Is she talking more now?

Anonymous said...

Good job Macee! Keep your parents hopping!

Unknown said...

Too funny- don't you love it when they are entertained by the simplest things. Hopefully that was the cheap t.p. though!

Ford Fam said...

I can't tell you how many rolls of toilet paper we have gone through this way. Carson almost clogged the toilet the other day becasue he shoved a whole roll in there!

Arin said...

I'm so glad you figured out the pictures..kinda a pain in the butt..but I agree, pictures are so much more fun to post! Looks like you guys are having fun, I am totally jealous of the shorts and nice weather you are getting right now!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

sooooo cute! Savy went threw a whole roll once but tried to flush it all away before I found her. Thank goodness for plungers!

Unknown said...

Is there a birthday post coming or not?

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!