Tuesday, September 16, 2008

JuSt DaNcE!


Macee and her cute teacher! (sorry it's crooked)


I signed Macee up for a 2 year old dance class and she loves it! I tell her the night before that she has dance tomorrow and that's all she talks about the whole night and the morning before is dance, dance, dance! Her teachers are so cute and they are so good with the kids! They have done finger paints and other fun activities along with learning different ballet forms with nursery rhymes and french. Her teacher told me that when they do front rolls that Macee runs up to the front and gives her a hug and then goes back and does her front roll! So funny, don't ask me why but I guess she feels inclined! They give them a fun little paper to take home after class with a picture on it of what they learned that day so they can practice and Macee carries it around for a good 2-3 days afterward showing us what she did! She loves the little half hour once a week just to get away from mom and I do too!

12 comments:

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Awww so envious. I hope to experience this some day.

Rachel said...

How cute! Macee is such a doll and I'm sure she just loves the dance class.

Janille said...

Look how cute she is! Is Brooke her teacher? Are you LOVING it back in Ephraim? I hope we will be there soon!

Winters said...

so so cute, how are you is ephraim?? Maybe some day we will be there too. ps. how do you get everyones blogs to show up on your side and show the latest posts?? I've been trying to figure it out!!

Ford Fam said...

She looks so cute! I can't wait to put Brynnley in dance, I am practically counting down

Sinclair-Hall's said...

Macee is so cute in her dance outfit. I can't believe how big she is. I feel like just yesterday Macee and Gabriella were just babies.

Unknown said...

I have been thinking about you guys lately. We miss you and are still bummed we missed your visit here.

Lisa said...

What a small world... I just noticed Susan's comment at the top and that's funny because she is my sister-in-law! How crazy! Anyway, the pumpkin patch is in Centerville, by Gunnison. When you are driving south, through Centerville, there is a little sign on the right hand side that says something like "Beck's Farm". I didn't really know where I was going but just drove right to it. I guess that's the good thing about small towns :) I hope that all makes sense.

Kendra said...

she is so adorable. we mis you guys it was fun to see you when you came down.

Lisa said...

Sorry, one more thing. I heard there is a pumpkin patch in Manti and Spring City also.

Aubrie said...

I thought about you as we passed through..I wanted to call but I wasn't feeling well and I knew we would only be able to stay for a couple of hours...but you can count on a phone call from me next time we are there for sure!!

strickland party of six said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!