Monday, May 5, 2008

Here we go...

So most of you that read this probably know by now but Roger and Macee and I are moving in a couple weeks! We thought about moving about a year ago and nothing was working out for us. Roger couldn't find a job and it just seemed like it wasn't the right time to go. We decided to stay here and see what happened. Roger has been working at the Jones Paint and Glass in Cedar City and has loved it except for the fact that it is costing us sssoooooooo much money in gas! It hasn't been worth the pay raise that he got because we aren't seeing any of it! There was an opening at the American Fork Jones and we decided that now is a good time to move. We have wanted to be closer to family ever since we had Macee so now is our perfect opportunity. We are so excited to not have to spend a whole day driving and not having to take off a week of work just to go see our families! Macee will actually get to know all of her family now instead of being shy and scared of them when they are around her! On another note we are sssoooooo sad to leave St. George and all of the great friends and neighbors that we have. It makes me want to cry every time I think about it and how much fun we have had getting to know all of you and for letting Macee play with all of your cute kids! It breaks my heart to know that we will probably not see a lot of you again but to know that you and your families have had such a great influence on our family! We have loved playing outside and swimming at the pool and just being able to sit outside and talk! We will greatly miss that! Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!! We will be loading up on the 22nd and leaving on the 23rd so hopefully I will get to spend a lot of time with all of you before we leave! Don't worry, we will be down to visit a lot because we love the warm weather and Roger can't leave In-N-Out! ;)

6 comments:

Arin said...

I am so excited that you are moving back to the area..I had no idea that you guys were even thinking about it!! I understand the whole move thing..it will definatly be bitter sweet for you guys! Let us know if you need any help with the moving in parts of life!

Erin said...

Well, I am definitely excited that you are moving. My parents live in Lindon. We are definitely getting together next time we are down. YEAHHHHH. I was hoping you were going to say you were moving to Pocatello or Blackfoot or Idaho falls or Rexburg, But American Fork is close enough. We miss you guys and still consider you our closest friends.

Unknown said...

You are making me cry! I have enjoyed getting to know you guys this past year and am going to miss you all so much!!! I am happy for you and know that your families are happy but selfishly I am VERY sad. Thank goodness for blogs. You make sure our little Mac looks at us everyday... we will miss you all. Let me know what I can do to help and if you don't I am going to just come steal Macee one day so you better pick which days you need me the most. Oh Holly we sure do love you guys!!!

Kaylin said...

HOORAY!!! I mean, I'm sorry it will be bittersweet for you guys! But HOORAY!!! I can't wait to have you guys up here with us!!! I have missed hanging out and talking with you! And now, our kids can play! Wow! I'm so excited for you guys, trust me, you'll love living by family again. I've been in your same situation, twice before. It's so nice to finally be "home." American Fork huh? That's the next exit from ours!

Aubrie said...

Don't you know you are supposed to consult the neighborhood before you make bad choices like this:)jk We are so sad to see you go, but i know how it is to want to be closer to family. Before you go you have to teach me a few things about blogging...like how did you get that way cute background! I need serious help so lets get together!!

Whitney Parry said...

Oh wow.. that will be so fun for you guys to be up here! Now maybe we can all have a get together with everyone,,. Jen is back too! Tell Roger there is a wanna be In and Out here.. it's okay! haha:) Oh.. and Jones Paint and Glass comes and eats at the restrnt ALL the time.. we did some trades so they come in alot!!! Yeah.. can't wait to see ya.. dito on if you need help moving stuff in.. I might know a muscle man with a truck that could help! haha:)

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!