Wednesday, May 14, 2008

SpLaSh PaD!!!



We found a new favorite place to go play in St George! (go figure, right in time to move) There's a splash pad in the city town square and they have a big splash pad with the water that shoots up and they have a river type thing that runs through the park that all of the kids can play in! We went there on Saturday and even though there were a ton of people we had a Blast! Macee had so much fun running around and playing in the water, and Roger and I had just as much or more fun watching her play! We both said after we left that it was the most fun we have had in a long time!! We will definitely be going back soon before we leave!

5 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So fun. There is a water park that is kind of like that out in Herriman by Kyle's store. So we will have to go check it out. I don't think it is open yet, becasue we are still in the frozen tundra up here.

raw mom said...

um...so cute!
oh and your background, too! how do you change them? it is shabby princess or whatever?

Unknown said...

I feel so lame not being able to help you guys with moving. Let me know if you can think of anything I can do one legged. :)

Arin said...

I LOVE your new background! I need to change mine...but is too much work, yours makes me want a change though! Hope the moving goes well, can't wait to see ya!

Goodrich said...

Love it. I am glad I can check it out. You will be missed.

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!