Saturday, May 10, 2008

ToO BiG!!!

Roger and I have officially decided that Macee is getting way too big way too fast! She will be 21 months in a couple weeks and it has flown by so fast! Sometimes she acts like she's 12 and I tell her I am putting her in a box and shipping her to Grandmas but for the most part she never stops for one minute! If I did everything she did all day everyday I would be in the best shape of my life!!! (maybe I should try ;0) We decided to put her in a big girl bed which mostly is just the front taken off of her crib but at least its a start! It's been interesting to say the least! Sometimes she goes and gets right in and then others she screams and screams and falls asleep in wierd places!!! (see the last picture!) Anyway I think it will be a good thing for her! She likes to read while "pretending" to use her potty, since she hasn't actually used it yet, she loves to brush her teeth and for the most part loves her "big" bed.

She must get this from her daddy!






Brush, brush, brush!




Aahh FREEDOM!!!!




Not so sure about the rail!


This is what happens on the days she decides she doesn't like her new bed! She falls asleep in the closet! Silly silly girl!!!

5 comments:

raw mom said...

she is SO cute!!! like she falls asleep in the CLOSET!!

Kaylin said...

Big girl bed- hooray! It's weird right, Holly? I love reading your blog! Everything that Macee is doing, Easton is doing too! It's so fun to have our kids close in age! Easton is the same with his big boy bed. Too funny that she reads on the toilet and falls asleep in the closet! How are the moving preparations coming?

Unknown said...

I love it!! So funny...

Ford Fam said...

The bed move is a good time. It took Carson quite a while. But he still stays in it really really well. Even when he gets up he just calls for me and waits for me to come get him. I am so excited we are going to be able to hang out soon!

Erin said...

What a funny place to fall asleep. I wish I could fall asleep anywhere. She is getting so big.

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!