Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SkYdiViNg...

You're never too old! My 98 year old Great Grandma Beulah went sky-diving today. She has talked about it and told everyone that she would do it with them if they wanted her to go but they were told she was too old, so they all went out today thinking that she was too old and that they wouldn't let her but to all of our surprise they did! We got a phone call while we were driving out there to watch other family members that they were letting her jump so we called the news stations to see if they would do a story on it. Channel 2 and Channel 13 came out and did stories about her and they were on the news tonight. Go to the link at the bottom and you can watch the actual video of her jumping! It was such a fun day. My Grandpa Gary and a couple of cousins, my uncle, 2 of my aunts, and some other family and friends ended up jumping too! I really wish I would have done it but I asked Macee if she wanted to and she said yes so I told her that when she was old enough we would go and leave CHICKEN Roger at home!!! Here is the link to watch the story! It's pretty awesome! Make sure to check out my mom on there too!!! (HEHE MOM!)
http://www.myfoxutah.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6843259&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=VSTY&pageId=3.2.1

6 comments:

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Are you serious?? You have the coolest grandma ever!!! I love her. That is so neat. I can't even believe it. I am excited to check that link out. I am still in shock. You don't hear that everyday!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Holly!! Little did I know that 5 seconds on camera they were going to put on the news. How embarrassing for me!! It was a fun but long and hot day. Sorry you didn't get to do it. Can't wait to see your new tattoo!!

Amanda said...

Wow I can't believe it! I hope I am just like her when I am 98! I am glad to hear that you guys are doing well. Congrats to Roger on his new job. He will be great at it! Go Badgers!

Aubrie said...

Her hair at the end of the clip says it ALL! That is so awesome!! You have cute grandma hahaha..love the hair..still laughing..so cute!

Ford Fam said...

You should have done it! What a thrill! I bet it was a blast to watch. Sad you got sick today for our playdate with the kids... next time.

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Hey, I just went private and when you left a comment on our "private" post, your forgot to leave me your email address for an invite. Email it to me at suzadamson@hotmail.com.

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!