Monday, June 9, 2008

We're Alive!

I know I know it's been forever since I have posted but we've been busy! You all know from my previous post that we are moving to Ephraim instead of Lehi and I can officially say we now have a place to live!!! We've been "homeless" for the last couple of weeks with Macee and me living with my parents and Roger living with his! We found a house to rent that is from the 70's all the way but it will be a good temporary start! It's just 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom but it's cute and it has a yard! We can move in on July 1st! It's been really fun being with my parents a lot but it's also really hard not having Roger here and not having a place of our own so I am really excited to get our own place even if it has wood panneled walls and bright wallpaper and carpet!!! Macee and I have had fun at swimming lessons and we've had fun seeing all of our family. Roger couldn't be happier at his job! I think this is a really good stepping stone for us! Thanks again to all of you who have helped us out in any way and we miss all of our old friends and neighbors! I promise it won't be two more weeks until I post and I will get some pictures up of our house and of Macee! Love You All!

6 comments:

Kaylin said...

Yay! Fun!
I am really happy for you guys!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU!!! I was just getting back on here to yell at you. I should have held your "things" up for ransom till I got a post. :) I bet Macee has been missing not having her daddy around. I am so glad you guys found a place and you know I want to see the pictures of this new house. :) We miss Macee... the girls keep saying, "When Macee comes back..." Poor things- I thought they understood but I guess we have had too many friends move away for a summer and then come back. Maybe we will have to take a visit up sometime.

Kendra said...

I'm glad you are together again. Yeah!!. We miss you guys. When we look out the window and don't we macee anymore it is wierd. good luck with the house it sounds cute.

raw mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
raw mom said...

yep! iwant to see that swingin' pad you'll be calling home!

i'm glad you're all back together! it's tough!

Ford Fam said...

I'm excited for you! It sounds like things are going so well for you!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!