Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Zoo

So I apologize that my blog is really boring lately but I can't find my cord to connect my camera to the computer so no pictures until I unpack and find it!! We took Macee to the zoo on Monday and it was a blast. I took her with my friend val about a year ago and she liked it but didn't quite understand yet so we took her this time and she absolutely loved it!!! She is into animals a lot and it was so much fun to see her get excited about all of the animals and to make the noises that they make and just to see the excitement on her face! She loved all of the little monkeys that were there because her new favorite thing is to sing "No more Monkeys Jumping on the Bed"! I will try to get video of it it's hilarious! Anyway she loved the elephants and especially the Giraffes because there was a baby one born in November and it was eating with its mom! She walked most of the time so she could be in on all of the action. She is definitely very independent!!!! Maybe too much sometimes!
On another note it's about a week and a half-two weeks before Macee and I move to Ephraim! I have loved being here with my family! They help with Macee a ton and she loves all of the attention and entertainment that they give her! It's been fun to spend so much time with them since I really haven't since I left home. I am so excited to be a lot closer to them now! Thanks again family for letting us crash here! I am really excited to get moved in and be with Roger again. It's been hard for all of us and I think he is really excited to have us back! His job is slow right now but when school starts up again it will be really busy and fun and I think he's excited for that! Anyway I hope everyone is doing well! Tootles!

2 comments:

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are in Ephraim??? My sister in law and her family lives there. Her husband is the offensive coordinator for Snow Football. I am so glad that you commented on my blog. Did you take all of these amazing photos of your little family yourself?? If you did, I think you have something good going here!!! I am so glad we can still stay in touch. It is currently 104 degrees when I checked here. I bet your not missing this heat!! Arrrgghhh

Ford Fam said...

So sad we missed the zoo with you! We'll have to go again though! I'm glad Macee liked it though!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!