Thursday, March 27, 2008

HaPpY eAsTeR!!!


"Here I come!! I'm ready to look for all of those fun Easter Eggs that the Easter Bunny left for me!!!!"


"I can't wait to open these eggs. Who cares about the rest that I haven't found yet!!!"






"Look at all these PINK eggs!!!"




"I found it!"




She caught right on to the whole finding eggs thing. I think we hid the eggs four or five times because she loved it so much!




"I Love Easter Egg Hunts!!!"




This was the best shot we could get of her cute Easter dress. She is too busy and won't hold still so we'll try again next Sunday and see if we can get a better picture!!! Silly Girl!!







6 comments:

Kaylin said...

She looks so cute in all of her pink! She looks like she has a great personality. I love the Easter dress.

Ford Fam said...

I pulled up your blog and Carson said, "That's Macee mommy." It was fun to see you guys the other day and catch up! Your Easter pics are so cute, it looks so warm, I am jealous!

Jennifer said...

Hey Holly,
Freak! It's been forever since I have heard from or talked to you! How you guys doing??? We've finally moved from Logan, maybe when you're up this direction we'll get to see ya! Macee is SO DANG cute by the way!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Your blog is cute - of course the adorable pics of Macee only add to it's cuteness! ( not sure if that is really a word) Glad to know there is another blogger in the neighborhood!

Unknown said...

We sure do love playing with our friend Macee!!!

Kendra said...

Cute Blog, Macee is so cute

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!