Monday, March 10, 2008

AnYtHiNg aNd EvErYtHiNg!!

I promised myself that I would try and post something once a week and its nothing special, but its what is going on around here. Roger took a job up at the Cedar City Jones Paint and Glass (not the one I talked about a while ago) but it is a lot better environment, he got a little pay raise (just enough to cover the gas it takes to drive there everyday!) he is a salesman now and will be able to go out to different businesses and construction sites and try and sell paint to them. He will get a commission off of what he sells so the harder he works the more it pays off. Our white Pontiac that we had died a couple months ago and Roger getting this job made us have to go get another car so we bought a 1996 Honda Accord which is just like the car we have but 10+ years older. It is a cute little car and Roger loves it. It has A/C and a CD player. What more could a guy ask for! He loves the job and the car (just not the payment!!) so he is a happy camper! Macee has a really bad cough and a yucky nose so she and Roger stayed home from church yesterday while I went to teach primary. It seems like everyone in our neighborhood was sick and I told Roger that I was glad that none of us got it and the next day Macee started coughing. See what I get for opening my mouth. Roger has it now too so hopefully I don't get it.
We have had really nice sunny weather the last couple weeks. Its been a little bit windy but very warm. I love the spring time, I think it is my favorite season. The birds are coming out and chirping, the grass turns green again, the flowers are so bright and happy, its not too hot outside yet! What more can I say, I Love Warm Weather!!! Macee loves to be outside and would live out there if I let her. She loves riding her bike and playing in her wagon that Grandma and Grandpa Peterson gave her for Christmas! She loves to play in the rocks too, probably because we have more rocks than grass. She is a little tom boy when we're outside but then she's a girlie girl when we're inside. Yesterday she went and got all of her clothes that we hung up to dry and wanted to put them all on. Roger told her that she was very good at layering!! She loves to have me do her hair and she always looks in the mirror at herself and thinks shes the cutest thing. My friend was playing with her hair and put pigtails in it and she looks so cute, so I've been doing that and she loves it. It makes her chubby cheeks stand out even more and I love it!! I just want to squeeze her sometimes because shes so cute and funny! Well enough rambling from me, I hope that all of you who read this update your blogs so I can spy on you too!

2 comments:

Kaylin said...

Cute new blog design! I really like your header. I miss the spring in St. George- it was the most perfect weather on the planet! I will forever more miss the warm springs in St. G and the incredible fall season of New England. Too bad there's not a place with the best of both! I like random posts!

Ford Fam said...

Love the post, everyone always loves to hear what is going on. I am super jealous of the warm weather, although it is getting warmer up here. When is it you are coming up?

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!