Friday, August 22, 2008

7 Years!

Last night we went to the Sanpete County Fair and the Demolition Derby! 7 years ago exactly Roger and I had our first date at the derby! We have tried to make it a tradition to go to the derby every year that we've lived here and since we lived in St George for 3 years we missed it so we were glad to be back! It's kindof white trashy and there are definitely some interesting people that go to these things but we had a ton of fun!! I can't believe its been 7 years since we met! It has gone by so fast, we've had good times and bad but I wouldn't change anything! Happy 7 Years to us!!!




Rogers brother Eric and his wife Janielle went with us and we had a blast! Thanks Eric for standing in line for tickets!




This was one of the many crashes!



All lined up and ready to go!




I think there were 6 cars that tipped over, the most we have ever seen! Everyone made it out without injuries!


And the winner is... the Yellow car #69!


If anyone wants to go with us next year its a ton of fun!

4 comments:

Erin said...

How fun. Congratulations. The fair is coming up soon here and I was just telling Jonathan we should go to the Demolition derby. You should come up. Hope all is well

Whitney Parry said...

oh my gosh.. i so remember hearing about that date 7 years ago! haha:0 So funny... and so fun!:) I hope to see you guess at the wedding.. maybe sooner? Val mentioned you guys might be up soon? Let me know.. lets plan a bbq!

Russ and Suz Adamson said...

I love it. I am such a fair person. I think I will be a carni in my next life. I love the whole atmosphere!

Janille said...

Holly, How are you? It was good to hear from you! So you are back in Ephraim. That is great! Where do you guys live? I can't believe how big Macee is. SHE IS SO CUTE!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!