Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Randomness...

Since everything I write about is Macee here is a cute picture I found of her, even though the wind was blowing I still love it! We have just been getting ready for Macee's birthday and trying to get everything arranged for her parties! Roger is starting to get busy at work trying to hire all of the students for the new school year and I have been trying to be as patient as possible with my impossible almost two year old that wants to be so big and do everything that mommy does and more! She wants to be so independent which is fine to a point and I am trying to be patient but sometimes it doesn't work so well! I signed her up for a 2 year old dance class today and I think she will love it! I feel like she needs something to do other than hang out with me all the time and its only once a week for a half hour so I thought it would be perfect! They do a little Christmas performance and then one in the spring so I am excited for her to do something she loves since she is always dancing around the house! We will be super busy the next couple of weeks with one party here for family and then a little get together in St George with Macee's little friends! She has her two year check-up which is why we are going to St George and I am anxious to see her growth since she looks like a 3 or 4 year since she is so tall! We are excited to see all of our friends there too! That's pretty much all we're doing nothing too exciting but part of my "journal" anyway! Tootles

4 comments:

Ford Fam said...

Cute, love the blog background too! Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I think we are heading down that direction the end of the month. We should try to get together for dinner!

Unknown said...

We miss our friend. The girls asked the other day in a frustrated way, "When IS Macee coming back?" So sad and even worse that we won't be here. You are going to have to post lots of pictures of your little dancer.

Arin said...

She is so cute! I too love the new background! I can't believe how big Macey is...she is adorable!

raw mom said...

so cute! it's been awhile since i checked in on ya!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!