Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's A Party!

We decided that since we will be in St George for Macee's 2nd Birthday we wanted to have a little party for all of Macee's friends in our old neighborhood! It won't be anything fancy but we wanted her to be able to see everyone and thought this would be a great way! We will have cake and get together to play at Jumpin' Jacks on August 26th! We're not reserving it but would love you to come! Time to be announced later when I find out what their hours are! Could someone leave me a comment with their phone number so I can call and find out and then I will post it as soon as I can! Don't feel obligated but if you want to come we would love to see you! We all miss everyone so much so we hope to see you there!

3 comments:

Veronica said...

you probably don't know who i am but i thought i'd help you out...jumpin jacks has a website. I checked it when we went...
www.jumpinjackskids.com

hope this helps!

Unknown said...

I want to scream! We are going to be out of town. Adam's brother is getting married so to Seattle we go. I will keep in touch via phone in case we can catch you at some point.

Kendra said...

That sounds like fun. let us know we would love to see you guys.

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!