Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MaCeE!!

Happy 2nd Birthday Macee!

I can't believe that my Macee is 2 years old today! Time has gone by so fast! She is such a sweet little girl and she has everyone wrapped around her finger! We love her so much! Here are a few fun things about her, things we love about her, and some of the things that she loves!
Macee was born at Dixie Regional Medical Center on Saturday August 26th 2006 @ 12:56 am. She weighed 9 pounds and was 20 1/2 inches long. She had lots of dark black hair and looked just like her daddy! She was such a good, layed back baby and hardly ever cried except when she was hungry or poopy! Everyone fell in love with her from day one and she still is the center of the show! WE LOVE YOU MACEE!
She loves to give kisses, especially when she has just put chapstick on!
She loves to watch "shows" especially ones with puppies, cars, dogs, or any other animal that there is! She's always asking for "shows".
She loves chapstick and Vaseline thanks to her mama!
She loves her "bbet" (blanket) especially when she's tired!
She loves to copy everything mommy does, like putting on makeup, making sure she looks good in the mirror, trying on 10 pairs of shoes to make sure she got the right ones, cooking, cleaning, and the list goes on! I love it that she wants to be like me!
She loves her daddy! From the second she wakes up in the morning she is asking for him. She loves to play basketball with him and play outside and have him take her for wagon rides!
She loves fruitsnacks! She's always asking for them.
She loves to be outside and ride her bikes.
She loves to get into trouble!
She loves her mama's and bapa's!
She loves her aunts and uncles and cousins.
I love that she is such a happy little girl! Except when she decides she's 2 and throws her fits!
I love it when she gives me big kisses and hugs.
I love it when she cuddles with me on the couch.
I love it when she says things that I have no idea what she's saying so I just have to laugh!
I love it when she has crazy hair.
I love it when she lets me hold her.
I love it that she loves her mommy and daddy!




Since we were in St George on Macees actual Birthday we had a fun little party for her the Sat. before at our house and had our familys come! Since her favorite color is YELLOW right now that was our theme. We had cake (that didn't turn out so well) and ice cream and we let Macee open her gifts! Thank you everyone! She is definitely blessed in the gift department! She had so much fun! Thanks everyone who came!

Great Grandpa & Grandma Peterson

Mama and Bapa


Great Aunt Geri & Uncle Jeff

Auntie M & Uncle B

The Watsons, Janielle, Eric, Lindsey, Grandma & Grandpa






We had quite the adventure making this stupid cake and we were all so tired we got really goofy! Thanks for helping me "mama & Gergi"!
Putting on the finishing touches!
The finished Product! It is supposed to be a flower! Better luck next year!
Happy Birthday Macee! 2 years old!She was a pro at blowing out the candles! We did it 3 or 4 times so we could get it on camera!
She kept licking frosting off of the cake! It didn't look very good but it was yummy!


The presents just kept coming and coming!


It looked like Christmas at our house! She just kept throwing tissue paper and wrapping paper everywhere and I could have sworn it was Dec. 25th!



Her new "ride" she thinks its awesome!



Thanks Mama and Bapa for the cute pink table and chairs! They match her bedroom perfectly!



Spoiled! Is all I have to say!


Her new 4-wheeler! She loves it. Notice the pink shoes, she wears them all the time! Thanks Uncle Jeff!



We hope you had a great Birthday Macee! We Love You!

No comments:

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!