Tuesday, May 26, 2009

FriEndS...

I had to make a post about this so that Macee can remember who her friends are/were when she gets bigger. My good friend asked me to watch her kids a couple weeks ago while she went to a class and Macee is always asking me to play with "the kids" so I told her to bring them over. She loves to play but is still learning how to share HER toys. They actually got along really good that day and they were all playing in her room. It got really quiet and that can bever be a good thing so I went in to see what they were doing and {this} is what I found! They all thought they were SOOO funny and couldn't help but smile and giggle while I was trying to get a picture of them! Thanks for coming to play "S. GANG"!





Here's the "Sleeping Beauties"!





And I can't leave out my little friend "J"! He's so funny!

2 comments:

strickland party of six said...

lol seriouly oh i love that kid. I am laughing so hard right now. ans the 4 nerds are so cute to. I am glad they got along for a while, lord knows it doesnt happen ever offten with bent and maymay! love you guys

N McCoy said...

I am laughing sooo hard. It's just like them kids. Great imaginations. Don't know where they get it from. Watch out, they might teach her way to much beyond her years. I'm sure their mother appreciated you watching them. Blessings to you.
Still laughing!!!
(Thier Grammie)

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!