Wednesday, May 20, 2009

PoTtY UpDaTe...



So a little update on our potty training... Macee was completely trained as far as the pee goes after the three days! YAY!!! She pretty much tells us when she needs to go and she wakes up dry every morning! The poop has been a different story though! She is afraid to go in the toilet so she goes in her underwear! UGH! I am so happy with the progress she has made and I am so happy that it only took three days, so now hopefully we can get #2 down and we will be set! Happy Pottying!

4 comments:

Janille said...

That is GREAT progress! Way to go Macee!

Unknown said...

Don't know if you remember everything I went through with Alexis but it can be a trial. Maybe teach her to at least ask for a diaper/pull-up then it won't be SO bad. It will end- I promise and you will forget the days of when she wasn't potty trained.

H. said...

I knew she could do it. I could have done it and you could have paid me. hahaha. see ya later!

Ford Fam said...

I am glad to hear it is going so well! Your pictures are so adorable! I love Macee's outfits and your photographer did such a good job capturing her cute faces!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!