Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Macee had a little lamb... or not!

So we thought it would be fun to take Macee to see Grandpa Watsons little lambs and it was finally not raining so we went. Well little did we know that she is not so fond of the fuzzy little things unless she's a good 25 feet away from them! She didn't want them anywhere near her. Roger decided to see if he still had his mad lamb catching skills {see pictures} and tried to show them to Macee and she had an absolute meltdown! It was hilarious to say the least! As you can see there are no pictures with Macee and the lambs so maybe next year she might get a little closer... maybe!

He's closing in on them...

Almost got em'...

The end result! Look how proud!

2 comments:

strickland party of six said...

lol I am on my A*% right now i can just picture him doing that. I can't believe mac is scared of them my kids love to feed the bummer lambs out at there aunts house.

Jennifer said...

So I would have paid to see that! I bet you were laughing so hard!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!