Sunday, February 3, 2008

Continuing On...

So I was telling you about what we are doing. Roger is doing school like I said through an online school and will be done in December. He is still working at Jones Paint and Glass and has applied to be the paint department manager in the Cedar City store and we will hopefully find out Mon. if he got the job. He would get a big pay raise and lots of other perks too. We are crossing our fingers and saying our prayers that he gets it! He still is a sports junkie which I don't think will ever change but he likes to do "fantasy sports" online (don't ask me how it works because I don't know) but he is always calling his friends and making "trades". He is such a good dad and loves every minute he gets to spend with Macee especially the stinky diapers! And last but not least I guess it's my turn! I got a job working a couple nights a week at Kohl's for some extra cash and that lets me get out of the house and I get a really good discount on things! I still love staying at home and watching all of the crazy things Macee does and watching her grow and become more independent! She climbed up onto the kitchen table to help me type!! Anyway I like to do crafts with my friend up the road and let the kids play! I joined Weight Watchers a couple weeks ago and have lost 2 1/2 pounds so far. Its slow but will hopefully pay off soon!!! Still more to come...

1 comment:

Kaylin said...

That is really cool that Roger's almost done, and that you have a side job to get you out of the house and a little extra cash!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!