Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's About Time...

Well I am happy to say that I finally joined the online community. We just got the internet this past week and I finally feel like I am part of the world. I have missed out on a lot of things like "blogging" for instance and being able to keep tabs on all of you a little better than phone calls! Anyway, I will catch you up on our fam a little. Macee will be 18 months at the end of Feb. and I can't believe how fast time flies! She went to nursery (yay!!!) for the first time last week and loved every minute of it! Roger went to check on her a couple times and he said that all of the other kids were screaming and Macee was just staring at them like what is your problem! Funny to me anyway! She is getting all of her yucky back teeth in and let me tell you we are both miserable! Runny noses fevers and sleeping in the recliner!!! I love being a mom and I guess that's what comes a long with it. I wouldn't trade it for the world! My Macee likes to have mom and dad take her picture and we tell her to smile and she makes a cute "cheese" face that makes me laugh every time! (I am waiting for my new camera to come in the mail so I will get pictures up ASAP) She loves to play with all of her friends in the nieghborhood especially the boys! She is a little flirt already! Roger is going to have a heart attack by age thirty (which by the way is in April) because he worries about her so much. He always tells her she can't ever leave the house or date until she's 25! Sorry this is long but I guess I have a lot of catching up to do. Roger is finishing up his degree (finally) and he will graduate this December. I will be throwing a party so you are all invited! I ran out of room on this one so to be continued...

1 comment:

Kaylin said...

I am so STINKING excited that you have the internet, let alone a blog!!! YAY!!! I miss you guys SO much!

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!