Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Snow and more Snow!!!


I had to write about this because it doesn't happen very often. Today it rained and rained and then it snowed and snowed and snowed. I think we have a good 3-4 inches and it looks so beautiful on all of the palm trees and other things that we usually don't get to see snow on. Macee doesn't know what to think about it she just kind of walks around in it like she's not quite sure what it is. I love to see all of the kids go outside and love the snow since most of them don't see it very often. There is such a peaceful feeling after it has snowed and I love it. I keep going outside hoping that it is still there! I miss it snowing all the time but then love it when its sunny and warm! I have turned out to be a fair-weathered friend!!!

5 comments:

Whitney Parry said...

I am ssssooo glad you jumped on the band wagon! Macee is so freakin cute!:)

Kaylin said...

Snow in St. George? Crazy, I think in my years of living there that only happened once- and it sure wasn't 3-4 inches! Fun! It has been an insane winter up here!!

Arin said...

Holly--I am so glad that you are a blogger now! It is amazing that we hardly see each other but we can still keep up on each others lives! The snow is CRAZY-you should see it here! Macee is getting so big! Can't wait to see more..

Ford Fam said...

Yeah, happy blogging! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world too. Trust me it is just starting, you are going to become addicted! But it is so fun and such a great way to keep track of everyone!! Macee looks adorable, and I know the whole teeth thing can be miserable!! I think we are getting the 2 year old molars, joyus times!

Anonymous said...

Macee's growing up too fast! Roger walked into nursery & didn't look back. Glad she liked it. Later.

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!