Saturday, February 9, 2008

A girl can never have too many...

SHOES!!!!! So ever since Macee could walk she has been obsessed with shoes. She always has to have shoes on even if they aren't hers. If we go to someones house and there is shoes lying around she will take hers off and put theirs on. She puts Roger's shoes on and they are pretty much as big as she is but she gets the biggest smile on her face and walks around the house. She loves putting on my "witch shoes" as my mom calls them and seeing her try to walk in those is hilarious. If I don't have shoes on she will find some and bring them to me and put them on me. I couldn't resist this post just because I think it is so funny!!

7 comments:

Ford Fam said...

So cute! She looks adorable. Don't tell Kyle but Carson loves to put on my shoes too, even the high heels. Although he loves putting on my ugh boots as well, so I guess that is okay! Loving the blog!

Whitney Parry said...

I love that you have a blog..oh man she is growing up!! So adorable.. the shoe thing isn't a big problem..hhaaha:) Like mother like daughter huh? haha

Anonymous said...

She's a typical girl! You can never have too many outfits and shoes to wear! go Macee! Love you!

Kaylin said...

Cute girl! Easton is obsessed with everybody's shoes too. Who needs toys?

Arin said...

LOVE THE SHOES! She is getting so big! Doesn't every girl need a good pair of "witch" shoes! Hope everything is good..I'm so glad you are a blogger, this is fun!

Anonymous said...

Girls are weird!!

kaye said...

OK you guys it's OK if she looks like Roger but to inherit his obsession with shoes--Holy Cow!!
Mom Watson

Believe in Happily Ever After and it will come true!